As of right now, the v4.0 bugfix update is out. As per usual, use any vendor´s redelivery function to obtain the new bits.
The fixes can be seen in my previous post if you want details. Mostly, some smaller issues were fixed pertaining to single bits, the overarcing fixes that affect all models are as follows:
- Emitter prims will now save correctly. Previously, they were filtered erroneously in the “save mods” function.
- Fixed a memory leak caused by a function in the prim positioner. This fixes stack heap collision errors when modding.
- Fixed sculpts accidentally displaying as torii in certain conditions. This also fixes some modding related problems
- Fixed the sculpt handler not registering new prims proper
- Fixed the sculpt handler not handling copy statements in the sculpt notecard correctly
If any other bugs crop up, let me know, and I will see about fixing them.