Surprise for all whales and dolphins out there! Tonight at 6pm SLT, come join us at The Ark for a joint release of both ITFE´s Orca avatar and PsiCorp´s release of the Cetacean Penis!
And if you recently obtained one of AXs or Aventity´s shark avatars, and still wondering what set of bits you should pick, the Cetacean is a safe choice for you as well. Why you may ask, sharks arent Cetaceans? Well, shark penises currently are an unlikely candidate for a product line, mostly because of their design. They are integrated into a shark´s dorsal fins, and very unsuitable for a conversion to anthro bits. Im not excluding them for a future release, but right now it wont be anytime soon, unless I have a fitting design 🙂 – Check google if you like to see for yourself how they are designed!
In other news, for those waiting eagerly for the JG1 Gasmask series:
A release is planned for the 13th, I will update as soon as I have a confirmed date and details about the event, so stay tuned!
So, now that the new year has come, and ive been silent for a while, what has actually been going on?
So far, the server move has yet to happen, the biggest issue is finding a day where I have enough time and my vendor tech is available as well. Its still right at the top of my list though, dont worry!
As far as other future projects go, I can now make two definite announcements:
- I will be shortly releasing the official Sergal bits, male, female and herm versions. Trancy Mick herself has given permission for these, and Ill stick as close to the original design as I can. It will actually entail some custom scripting to make it happen, but I definitely plan to make this awesome!
- I will release something for the humans out there (and very likely, the furs too, if I can make it happen!) – http://www.wildgasmasks.com has approached me to become their exclusive distributor in SecondLife, and I’m more than happy to visualize their really awesome creations for SL. The first model will be the JG1, which I have decided to offer in all standard variations, along with a few other nifty gimmicks.
- Lastly, and this is still a bit of a secret, expect something shiny and sleek coming for all those foxes and rubber lovers out there 😀
So that wraps up the quick look at future projects. Stay tuned for more news, and spread the word 😀
Yep, after a long while, Ill finally give you guys another glimpse of what the fox avatar will look like!
Work has been going steadily, sometimes slowly, but Ive been learning a great deal about making avatars and all, and I feel it definitely surpasses my dragon in overall quality. After theyre almost one year apart, no surprise really 😀
So whats left to do?
- the tail, should be easy
- mouth interior details
- lower legs just aint good yet
- hands need importing
- hair. I dread this ._. – but Ill make it work 😀
Anyways, have some pictures!