So once again its time for yet another bag of goodies!
This time, I’ve revisited the breasts. Not that they are a particularly old product, but now that fitted mesh based rigging is available, I went and made them compatible with said rigging. So starting Saturday, you’ll be able to re-deliver yourself those breasts and enjoy rigged goodness. The classic, non-rigged version is also still included of course.
So what advantage does rigged mesh boobs give, you might ask? A few, really
- They’ll fit right out of the box and be in the right spot
- They are going to respond to your breast slider settings, so make em bigger, smaller, change how much they’ll sag etc
- They now support avatar physics, so enjoy your bouncy breasts!
But there is more!
Ever wanted a nice set of multi-breasts but couldn’t find anything? Well, now you can have those too!
Starting Saturday, you’ll be able to buy rigged multi-breasts, which get you a set of six or a set of four in the same box. Also, if you would rather wear those teats with a different set of breasts – simple. Just unlink them, link them to any other PsiCorp breasts post-update and wear them again. Don’t even have to line them up, the rigging does that for you.
Also, there’s going to be a set of simple, low impact mesh nipples now, in case you really just want some nipples to wear on your body. These come non-rigged, so you can freely position them and scale them and all.
Lastly, for those who just want it all and want to save money, I’ll be offering a bundle at 2000L$. This includes all PsiCorp breasts and the nipples, so those 2k get you a value of 2650L$! – So if you’re looking to collect ’em all or just save money, this is the choice for you.
So when’s this going to happen? This saturday, July 19th at YIFF, at 2pm SL time. There’s going to be a party once more, and L$ or product giveaways!
Yes folks, the wait is over 😀 – after months and months, the dragons are done, packaged up, and ready to be put into your hands starting this Saturday. First of all, let’s do a quick rundown about what they can do:
- You get both a dynamic material version in your box, as well as a full duplicate with pre-rendered textures and the SL body
- Script use is extremely low. 10 scripts only, and around 160kb of memory, so very little indeed!
- There are 15 standard colors, most based off of precious gems and metals
- For the shiny lovers, 10 latex versions. Full black and full white, and a black + color assortment
- Also, two special editions, with their own unique set of textures. Fire and Ice, these come as materials only, built to show off the things you can do with materials!
- Of course, male and female versions come in the same box, and for the materials version, you get an androgynous body option as well
- Furthermore, the avatars come with a set of hair and head jewelry
- Also included are a texture applier as well as the required textures to make a matching look for the PsiCorp or other lolas compatible breasts
- The av comes with a handy unpacker that makes it easy for you to get the av of your choice, aka male/female or materials/non-materials
- Lastly, the PsiCorp dragon bits have been updated with scaly texture options to match
Now for the money part! Each av will be priced at 1.200 L$, including the special editions. They are new products, not an upgrade of the old dragons, but I will look into the possibility of offering one-off discounts to the owners of old dragon avs. A direct upgrade however isn’t possible for multiple reasons.
So when can you get them? Come join the party at YIFF this Saturday at 2pm SL time! From that point on out, they’ll be available from any PsiCorp vendor and on the marketplace.
So, I’ve been at it again, and made some new fun parts 😀
To sum it up, I’ve gone and made a series of dragon related bits, four in total, and on top of that, reworked the old dragon bits into mesh and gave it a facelift that way. Here’s a little introduction on each of the models:
- Aqua Dragon: A nice mix of aquatic designs with dragon influences. Fairly long, and quite uniquely shaped, smooth, but with fun bumps and a curve to it.
- Breeder Dragon: It comes with fun ridges, and also a knot! Perfect for breeder type characters, or people who love dragons and knots and just really want both together in one bit.
- Dragon: The good old favorite, now redone and better! Script count got cut in half, and it has the poses you’ve come to expect from my models, as well as all those texture options, too!
- Ridgeback: Sleek, simple, but with a series of fun ridges on the underside of it. A nice alternative to the dragon bits.
- Wind Dragon: Long, slick looking, with fun ridges and a well defined glans. Also, prehensile. Should look awesome on tall, sleek avatars, but suited for many applications, as are all the others.
So when can you get your hands on them? Fear not, you only have to hold out until Saturday, 2 pm SL time for those to go live. Expect the standard 350 / 750 L$ pricing for the male / herm options. They all come with the expected features, the new HUD and texture applier, and each have 7 different texture options, again including a grey scale for custom colors.
Also, I will be having a release party again, too! Join us at YIFF, Saturday the 15th at 2 pm SL time for a party, which will once again include a giveaway raffle! I’ll announce what it will be once the date rolls around, so be sure to attend and have a great time there 😀
Lastly, with “Project Fitted Mesh” having gone live, I will look toward new avatars utilizing this technology, so expect to hear more of that soon. I will be updating this page with screenshots and further information as it unfolds. And oh yes. Expect materials being used, too. Shiny!
Yes, time for a full on update once again folks 😀 – took me quite a long while this time around, but I
finally have everything at a point where I can get it out and into your hands.
Of course, I would bet you all are quite eager to hear a little more about what actually is in this release, so I’ll get right to it. Here’s a brief introduction of what all you can look forward to:
- A large round of bugfixing. Check the changelog further down, I took care of a lot of both general bugs and ones that only affected specific bits. Yes, the dragon color change bug is gone now!
I did a lot of extensive testing for this, so there should be significantly less bugs now compared to v4/v4.1. Also, modding got cleaned up a bit and is now making more sense and more stable.
- An all new bits HUD! I basically rewrote it from the bottom up, and it uses only about 1/10th the prim count of the old one, and was optimized and cleaned up a lot. So enjoy a prettier and much more responsive HUD with v5. Among other things, you now can control up to 5 bits of any type, even if they are the same type. So double-cock users rejoice! Furthermore, you may now scale bits via the HUD (yes even those linked in a herm set), so making adjustments doesn’t require edit mode any longer now for most things. And as extra goodie, you can now access the redelivery page from the HUD! So update from anywhere from now on.
- Texture appliers! People who are familiar with the Lolas Tango tits are going to know how this works. Pop a texture in, click it, and texture appears on tits. Except mine not only work with Tango tits, but also with my own. And all my other bits. So no more notecard fussing, and an easy way to market your custom cock/etc textures safely.
- Mesh boobs! Yes, those were a long time coming, but now they are here. And not just one set, but a whole four of them! Different sizes and shapes should make it easy to pick a set that suits your mood and fits your character. Whether you like big boobs, or want something for the more mature ladies or just want smaller and perky, there is something for you now. And lining up your avatar texture is easier than ever, thanks to the simple appliers that do the job for you as long as you have the texture on hand. And before you ask, yes, I will definitely deliver multiboobs. But since I like delivering quality, they will be a rigged mesh product once “project fitted mesh” is released. That way I can ensure that your lovely six-pack will move with your body properly and conform to your shape as it should!
- A pregnancy HUD! Yes, no more mama allpa or human focused or restraining HUDs. This is for the roleplayers and for the people who just sometimes want realism to be optional. And for all those who want their species and gender reflected by this system. So yes, I support herms, shemales, cuntbois and the works. And any species you want. Configure your cycle settings, how many offspring you get, even multi-pregnancy is in. Oh, and oviposition, too. And yes, you can do oviposition on people who usually can’t get pregnant, as long as they have a HUD. As a bonus, while the full pregnancy HUD is sold on it’s own (think of it as a heavily upgraded bits HUD), the default bits HUD now comes with a basic, male only menu. So you won’t have to make your desired partners buy a HUD first before you can get into some fun time either.
- A bondage and control API! This was again often requested, and I delivered. The CCS API is a safe, secure way to relinquish control of your bits – and pregnancy HUD! – to other people. Or things. Like tentacle playsets. Yes. And for those people who noticed the pregnancy HUD tie-in, yes that means you can force insemination and oviposition, so RLV-based fun can now result in some more long-term repercussions if that’s your thing. Of course, you can set varying levels of privacy for the API, as well as turn it off completely if that’s not your thing. Additionally, the API is fully documented for anyone to work with, so if you want to include it in your toys, there is no licensing or anything! See the link further down for the full documentation.
- A promise of things to come! More releases are scheduled for december, as well as for the coming year. Among other things, a new gas mask, as well as a new avatar later on in early 2014, using materials as well. Basically expect a rebirth of an old favorite on that one. Also some reworked cock models as well as a few all-new designs. Dragons should look forward to these coming months, but there will be fun for other people and species as well!
So that sums that up quite nicely I believe. With that said,there is of course the release party info. I will once again be giving out some L$ and some bits, so be sure to show up at the events to get a nice chance at those prizes! Of course, come and have some fun as well! Release dates and times are as follows:
- November 30th at 2pm SL time at Sharkfins club
- December 1st at 2pm SL time at YIFF
Check the PsiCorp Customers group for announcements, I will be passing around landmarks before the events again, as usual!
So in additional info, two more things. First of all, some special thanks for special people:
- My mate of course, for being there and putting up with me being in a less than good mood after some long and stressful days
- My super close friend Dae, who served as lead tester during development, and who was there near every day to poke at things and break them so I can get it just right
- Mitchy, an awesome husky, who helped me set up a support system and did an awesome job at refurbishing my back-end systems
That said, here are the respective links that were mentioned above:
That’s right, after a long wait, finally more PsiCorp goodness 😀 – I decided to tackle a few of the often requested bits, and present to you a selection of hybrid bits – plus one secret!
So what exactly are those species you see here? From left to right:
- Canine Hybrid – A blend of canine and feline traits, so you get to enjoy barbs AND a knot.
- Nightmare – A mix of equine and canine, but with some ridges thrown in for good measure.
- Dracanine – As the name implies, a blend of canine and dragon. Knots and ridges for a fun combination. Comes in both sheath and slit flavors.
- ??? – <REDACTED>
All cocks are also of hybrid make, meaning unlike the first mesh one – the equine – they will feature mesh shafts but will come with sculpted sheathes, which will make for an easier modding experience and simpler adjustments. Furthermore, following in the line of the snake bits, all of those cocks you see up there will now come with 3 latex variations (black, white, and skin toned) to fit naturally with your rubber avs. A white latex sheath/slit is also available besides the regular white sheath/slit texture.
All bits will likely be priced at the usual 350L$, with the dracanine being 500 for having an extra variation in the pack. Herm set prices will be accordingly.
So what is with that secret cock? Well, come to the release event, I will likely be showing it off on one of my avs. Once the event has kicked off, all four will be publicly available, so all I will say about the little secret one is that it is an unusual one, and I think a lot of people will like it!
That’s right folks, after a long silence – mostly due to helping with another SL bound project – I have new stuff for you all! This time around, it’s a total rework of the old equine cock, now in shiny new mesh, with a much higher quality than before. Ontop of that, more texture variations, higher detail textures, and not one, but three different sizes in one box, so if the old model was too long for you, you’ll most certainly find the right size for you desires now!
So join us again on Sunday, the 25th at 3pm SL time, at club YIFF. We will once again be hosting a big party there, as well has have some sort of contest or giveaway as always, so drop on by, preferably as your favorite horse av, and have a great time this weekend with us!
After yesterday’s event at GYC went well, I’m happy to report that the snake avatars seem to be quite popular, and feedback has been very well. Thus, I look forward to seeing you all today at 2pm SL time, at YIFF for another, likely bigger party, with a very special raffle.
I will once again distribute a landmark about an hour before the event, so you all have plenty of time to get ready.
Furthermore, I would like to list a few news pertaining to various things:
- Kinzart Kreetures released their awesome Alligator avatar yesterday, and PsiCorp is offering a crocodile/alligator penis and herm set to go with it. Comes with matching slit textures courtesy of Sylver Bu herself, as well!
- Said croc penis had a small glitch with non-working particles. If you are affected by this, simply grab an update from the vendor via the re-delivery button, the issue has been fixed.
- The incorrect price tag for the snake herm set has been fixed, it was displaying 750 instead of the actual 900L$ tag
- A small texture issue on the spectacled cobra has been fixed, the right thumb now has the correct texture. Again, use the re-delivery to obtain the new version
- Some time within the next week, you can expect to find KzK affiliate vendors in the main store, so finally that section will become populated!
After last weekend’s preview posting, I am happy to now give the official dates for this week’s PsiCorp Snake Avatar release!
Be sure to spread the word, and to join us at the following locations:
- Saturday, March 17th at GYC, 2pm SLT
- Sunday, March 18th at YIFF, 2pm SLT
Landmarks to the club will be distributed hours before the event via the PsiCorp customers group, and both places are also listed in the SL search.
Both events will have a raffle for a big amount of L$, and the Sunday event at YIFF will feature a very special giveaway: A custom colored, two-tone latex snake avatar! So be sure to attend and have a great time this weekend.
Furthermore, here are some details on what all will be released this weekend:
- A line of eleven natural cobra species, all painted after real world cobras
- A dozen of two-tone latex cobras, for the lovers of the extra shiny
- The matching male and herm adult accessories for the snake, aka a hemipenis, with textures matching both the natural and latex shaders
- A possible fourth product, pertaining to an upcoming KzK avatar release, details to be given soon
So here we go again, another release coming up 😀
This time, I´m going to toss out a new av, for all the spotty dogs out there. Im going to go into some detail for the features as well, and list the important dates down below.
So first things first, why Dalmatian? Basically, after finishing the GSDs, Ive been looking for at least one more canine breed to make, and Dalmatians kind of caught my eye for two reasons. On one hand, they look really nice and cute, on the other, there simply arent any halfway decent ones on SL, and I wanted to change that. Ive gone and improved some of my techniques again over the GSD, and did some script tweaks (mostly internally, but itll keep lag nice and low), as well as improved the texturing and body shading.
So lets take a look at the features:
- Smooth, rendered fur, like on previous avatars, just nicer still!
- Facial expressions
- Easy to use HUD which controls all functions
- Recolorable eyes and hair
- New: optional plantigrade legs
- Non-invisiprim based legs for viewer 2.0 users
- Six realistic colors, and one “special” version
- Male & Female in one box
For the price, expect it to be the standard 1000L$, ill start selling on the 7th this month.
Release dates are as follows:
- August 7, 4pm SL time at Underground Fur Club
- August 8, 2pm SL time at International Yiff Center
I will be personally attending both events and answering questions and all, so be sure to spread the word and join us then!
So, as announced before, the avian bits are ready for the public, so join us tonight at The Draconian Yiff Fantasy, and tomorrow at Underground Fur Club!
Ill be attending both events again and will answer all of your questions. Event times are as follows:
- Saturday, 5th of June, 2pm SLT, The Draconian Yiff Fantasy – SLURL
- Sunday, 6th of June, 2pm SLUT, Underground Fur Club – SLURL
So come on down and join us later today, there will be one set given away for free again as well.
Lastly, for pricing, expect the usual, so 350 for the male parts, 750 for the herm set.