After last weekend’s preview posting, I am happy to now give the official dates for this week’s PsiCorp Snake Avatar release!
Be sure to spread the word, and to join us at the following locations:
- Saturday, March 17th at GYC, 2pm SLT
- Sunday, March 18th at YIFF, 2pm SLT
Landmarks to the club will be distributed hours before the event via the PsiCorp customers group, and both places are also listed in the SL search.
Both events will have a raffle for a big amount of L$, and the Sunday event at YIFF will feature a very special giveaway: A custom colored, two-tone latex snake avatar! So be sure to attend and have a great time this weekend.
Furthermore, here are some details on what all will be released this weekend:
- A line of eleven natural cobra species, all painted after real world cobras
- A dozen of two-tone latex cobras, for the lovers of the extra shiny
- The matching male and herm adult accessories for the snake, aka a hemipenis, with textures matching both the natural and latex shaders
- A possible fourth product, pertaining to an upcoming KzK avatar release, details to be given soon
So here we go again, another release coming up 😀
This time, I´m going to toss out a new av, for all the spotty dogs out there. Im going to go into some detail for the features as well, and list the important dates down below.
So first things first, why Dalmatian? Basically, after finishing the GSDs, Ive been looking for at least one more canine breed to make, and Dalmatians kind of caught my eye for two reasons. On one hand, they look really nice and cute, on the other, there simply arent any halfway decent ones on SL, and I wanted to change that. Ive gone and improved some of my techniques again over the GSD, and did some script tweaks (mostly internally, but itll keep lag nice and low), as well as improved the texturing and body shading.
So lets take a look at the features:
- Smooth, rendered fur, like on previous avatars, just nicer still!
- Facial expressions
- Easy to use HUD which controls all functions
- Recolorable eyes and hair
- New: optional plantigrade legs
- Non-invisiprim based legs for viewer 2.0 users
- Six realistic colors, and one “special” version
- Male & Female in one box
For the price, expect it to be the standard 1000L$, ill start selling on the 7th this month.
Release dates are as follows:
- August 7, 4pm SL time at Underground Fur Club
- August 8, 2pm SL time at International Yiff Center
I will be personally attending both events and answering questions and all, so be sure to spread the word and join us then!
So, as announced before, the avian bits are ready for the public, so join us tonight at The Draconian Yiff Fantasy, and tomorrow at Underground Fur Club!
Ill be attending both events again and will answer all of your questions. Event times are as follows:
- Saturday, 5th of June, 2pm SLT, The Draconian Yiff Fantasy – SLURL
- Sunday, 6th of June, 2pm SLUT, Underground Fur Club – SLURL
So come on down and join us later today, there will be one set given away for free again as well.
Lastly, for pricing, expect the usual, so 350 for the male parts, 750 for the herm set.
So now its official, the new PsiCorp German Shepherd avatars will be available for purchase this weekend.
Dates are as follows:
- Saturday the 1st of May, at Underground Fur Club, 3pm SLT – SLURL
- Sunday, the 2nd, at The Draconian Yiff Fantasy – SLURL
Also, you will have a chance of winning one of three free avatars, two will be handed out at UFC, another during the event at TDYF, so come and take your chance at winning one of those doggies!
If you’re curious, heres a bit of extra info about the avatars:
- Seven colors, all based off of natural colors and markings of these beautiful dogs
- Both genders in one package, for 1000 L$
- Same basic feature set as the fox avatars, however some added expressions
- Much lower script time and memory use, script time has gone down to 1/2 to 1/3rd of what it used to be on the foxes. Thanks to the SL server 1.38 update!
- All prim parts copy/mod, all parts at least with copy permissions
- Option to use non-invisiprim legs for viewer 2.0 users. Includes transparency maps, and includes full perm transparency textures as well! And dont worry, 1.23 users will see your legs just fine! You just need viewer 2.0 to put on the new, optional body parts.
That about sums it up for this post, be sure to join us during the events, and bring friends!
The wait is over!
This Saturday, on the 13th, join us at Dark Refuge for the official release of the Wildgasmasks.com JG-1 gas mask series.
There are a total of four different models available, ranging from plain, to Egyptian painted, to the awesome EL wire version.
Furthermore, each mask comes in four varieties, both with or without the hose and filter, and with either straps or a full hood.
Pricing will be 400L for each model, and if you want them all, theres the big pack for 1100L, which will save you a whole 500L over buying the individual masks!
So keep your eyes open this coming weekend, and enjoy the party with us!
Surprise for all whales and dolphins out there! Tonight at 6pm SLT, come join us at The Ark for a joint release of both ITFE´s Orca avatar and PsiCorp´s release of the Cetacean Penis!
And if you recently obtained one of AXs or Aventity´s shark avatars, and still wondering what set of bits you should pick, the Cetacean is a safe choice for you as well. Why you may ask, sharks arent Cetaceans? Well, shark penises currently are an unlikely candidate for a product line, mostly because of their design. They are integrated into a shark´s dorsal fins, and very unsuitable for a conversion to anthro bits. Im not excluding them for a future release, but right now it wont be anytime soon, unless I have a fitting design 🙂 – Check google if you like to see for yourself how they are designed!
In other news, for those waiting eagerly for the JG1 Gasmask series:
A release is planned for the 13th, I will update as soon as I have a confirmed date and details about the event, so stay tuned!
Yes folks, the Sergal bits are now out on the market, as well as the awesome avs by KzK!
Theres quite a rush going on right now, so go out and grab em 😀 – They are available at all my vendor locations, or on SL Exchange, if you dont want to deal with crowded vendors.
Also, join us for the party at club FURRginitY at 5pm SLT!
Yep, thats right folks. All you Sergals and Sergal fans will be in for a very special treat this Wednesday.
Sylver Bu from Kinzart Productions and myself are going to hold a dual event, featuring a most awesome new Sergal avatar by Sylver, and the matching bits by myself.
Both avatar and bits have been made after original artworks, and are released with the permission of Trancy Mick herself, this wednesday, at Kinzart’s own club, FURRginitY!
Stay tuned for more info on the precise time of this event, and be sure to join us this wednesday for the party!
So, now that the foxes are out, the party isn’t over just yet!
Another event will be going on today, at 12pm SLT at the Underground Fur Club. So if you missed the fun at GYC yesterday, come join us at UFC! Also, if you missed out on the two free avs given away yesterday, you will have another chance today, as there will be one more av given away for free to a lucky guy or girl at todays event!
In other news, the foxes now also are on SLX, so go get em 😀
Yes, after a long wait, Im currently finishing up the fox avatar. The HUD is being set up, and recolors are prepared to be done later today.
Heres a brief overview of what this avatar will come with:
- Male & Female in one package, for 1000L$!
- A dozen colors to choose from
- Facial expressions, tongue, jaw, eyelid and ear options
- Hand emotes, both pre-set and easily customizable
- Male & Female hair included, comes in over a dozen pre-made colors, or can be custom tinted
- A compact and easy to use HUD, letting you control your avatar’s functions quickly and easily, based on the V3 Bits HUD technology!
So when will they be out? The sale will start on Friday, with the first event held at GYC, on 2pm SLT! So if you want to party, come find us there, or, if you cant, your second chance will be Saturday at the Underground Fur Club, starting at 12pm SLT!