So now its official, the new PsiCorp German Shepherd avatars will be available for purchase this weekend.
Dates are as follows:
- Saturday the 1st of May, at Underground Fur Club, 3pm SLT – SLURL
- Sunday, the 2nd, at The Draconian Yiff Fantasy – SLURL
Also, you will have a chance of winning one of three free avatars, two will be handed out at UFC, another during the event at TDYF, so come and take your chance at winning one of those doggies!
If you’re curious, heres a bit of extra info about the avatars:
- Seven colors, all based off of natural colors and markings of these beautiful dogs
- Both genders in one package, for 1000 L$
- Same basic feature set as the fox avatars, however some added expressions
- Much lower script time and memory use, script time has gone down to 1/2 to 1/3rd of what it used to be on the foxes. Thanks to the SL server 1.38 update!
- All prim parts copy/mod, all parts at least with copy permissions
- Option to use non-invisiprim legs for viewer 2.0 users. Includes transparency maps, and includes full perm transparency textures as well! And dont worry, 1.23 users will see your legs just fine! You just need viewer 2.0 to put on the new, optional body parts.
That about sums it up for this post, be sure to join us during the events, and bring friends!
Thanks to the amazing guys at SLARF, we now have a review of our fox avatar up on their great review page. They did a very good, objective review, so do feel free to check it out, and leave feedback here or at their page – or even both!
So thats something new for once, but I decided to give my mate a little bit of advertising. Hes dabbling in the art of furniture making, and recently has crafted a rather sweet looking corner bookcase. Hes doing a very nice mix of steampunk and art deco, which in my opinion works together just awesomely, and I think he deserves a bit of extra traffic 😀
So check out this link here, leave your feedback, and if you like it, go get it, more fun things are in the works!
I figure I’ve kept this secret for long enough, so heres the news for everyone to read:
My next upcoming avatar will be German Shepherds!
Ive got the first one almost finished, and am currently ironing out the last glitches with it, as well as preparing to give it facial expressions, just like the fox had them. So far I’m very happy with the outcome of the project, and it’s certainly showing improvements over the fox, in my eyes. Work is going a lot smoother, now that I sorted out the organizational issues of building an avatar, so my workspace is a lot cleaner than it used to be.
Though see for yourself, here’s a preview picture for you guys, spread it around if you like, and leave some feedback!
If you’re curious about when to expect this to hit the stores, all I can say is “when its done.” ™. But rest assured that there will be more previews of the other colors, as well as a nice, closer look at the facial expression system.
The party yesterday was great, and there was a lot of fun to be had. Let me send my thanks again to the awesome team of Dark Refuge, other human-themed parties will most likely be held there as well!
Also, if you missed it but want a peek at what was going on, check out this link for some awesome pictures taken by the club host: http://dark-refuge.blogspot.com/
The wait is over!
This Saturday, on the 13th, join us at Dark Refuge for the official release of the Wildgasmasks.com JG-1 gas mask series.
There are a total of four different models available, ranging from plain, to Egyptian painted, to the awesome EL wire version.
Furthermore, each mask comes in four varieties, both with or without the hose and filter, and with either straps or a full hood.
Pricing will be 400L for each model, and if you want them all, theres the big pack for 1100L, which will save you a whole 500L over buying the individual masks!
So keep your eyes open this coming weekend, and enjoy the party with us!
Surprise for all whales and dolphins out there! Tonight at 6pm SLT, come join us at The Ark for a joint release of both ITFE´s Orca avatar and PsiCorp´s release of the Cetacean Penis!
And if you recently obtained one of AXs or Aventity´s shark avatars, and still wondering what set of bits you should pick, the Cetacean is a safe choice for you as well. Why you may ask, sharks arent Cetaceans? Well, shark penises currently are an unlikely candidate for a product line, mostly because of their design. They are integrated into a shark´s dorsal fins, and very unsuitable for a conversion to anthro bits. Im not excluding them for a future release, but right now it wont be anytime soon, unless I have a fitting design 🙂 – Check google if you like to see for yourself how they are designed!
In other news, for those waiting eagerly for the JG1 Gasmask series:
A release is planned for the 13th, I will update as soon as I have a confirmed date and details about the event, so stay tuned!
Yes folks, the Sergal bits are now out on the market, as well as the awesome avs by KzK!
Theres quite a rush going on right now, so go out and grab em 😀 – They are available at all my vendor locations, or on SL Exchange, if you dont want to deal with crowded vendors.
Also, join us for the party at club FURRginitY at 5pm SLT!
Yep, thats right folks. All you Sergals and Sergal fans will be in for a very special treat this Wednesday.
Sylver Bu from Kinzart Productions and myself are going to hold a dual event, featuring a most awesome new Sergal avatar by Sylver, and the matching bits by myself.
Both avatar and bits have been made after original artworks, and are released with the permission of Trancy Mick herself, this wednesday, at Kinzart’s own club, FURRginitY!
Stay tuned for more info on the precise time of this event, and be sure to join us this wednesday for the party!
So, now that the new year has come, and ive been silent for a while, what has actually been going on?
So far, the server move has yet to happen, the biggest issue is finding a day where I have enough time and my vendor tech is available as well. Its still right at the top of my list though, dont worry!
As far as other future projects go, I can now make two definite announcements:
- I will be shortly releasing the official Sergal bits, male, female and herm versions. Trancy Mick herself has given permission for these, and Ill stick as close to the original design as I can. It will actually entail some custom scripting to make it happen, but I definitely plan to make this awesome!
- I will release something for the humans out there (and very likely, the furs too, if I can make it happen!) – http://www.wildgasmasks.com has approached me to become their exclusive distributor in SecondLife, and I’m more than happy to visualize their really awesome creations for SL. The first model will be the JG1, which I have decided to offer in all standard variations, along with a few other nifty gimmicks.
- Lastly, and this is still a bit of a secret, expect something shiny and sleek coming for all those foxes and rubber lovers out there 😀
So that wraps up the quick look at future projects. Stay tuned for more news, and spread the word 😀