Thought it’d be time to give you guys a heads up about the site’s status.
Ive been recently installing the wiki I mentioned in an earlier post, and set it up to look nicely in line with the blog, thank god for CSS! Now that most of the style work is done, I’m starting to slowly fill it with content, the FAQ are mostly done, so are some general info pages. Once its complete, I’m going to fill the links section in the sidebar with content, and will post an announcement inworld.
On another note, progress on the avatars is going slowly, but steadily. I’m however confident that once I have them done, they should be pretty damn awesome 😀
This is more of a token post-con post, letting you all know that I’m back safely (with over a week delay of course, go me <.< ) and that work on the site and on other projects will resume again.
Currently messing around with the fox avatar heads, getting down a nice fur texture and shader. Once that work is complete, the remaining steps should be a fair bit easier, and making paws and legs etc shouldn’t be that much of an issue anymore. Expect to see some previews here soon, once I got more fur on the head, and some preview renders down 🙂
Yeah, first post with an actual purpose here, so lets get going 🙂
Ill be attending Eurofurence next week, which basically means two things:
– I wont be around SL for a few days, will be back on monday, the 31st
– I will be at EF, thus if anyone wants to say hi and chat (no more than that, unless I really know you 😛 ), leave a comment or say hi to me at the con
For more info, check here: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/899261/
So, Since I want to get some content going here, Im going to write down a brief mix of upcoming features / todo list:
- Gets a theme makeover to have PsiCorp colors and graphics
- Going to add an event calendar for upcoming release events
- Twitter feed from my personal account
- More links to affiliates, my SLX listings, and the wiki
- Do some troubleshooting to be safe
- Installation and setup
- Will be filled with content to function as a knowledge base
- Possible other content, manuals might be put in there too
- Investigate other useful functions
- See if theres some secondlife functionality I can offer
Yeah this is supposed to be the new blog.
Lotsa work still to be done, and its all a bit finnicky, but Im working hard on it 😀