We did it again! Once more we are releasing a slew of updated bits for you to enjoy! We sat down and went over some more of our most popular stuff, and gave them the 6.0 treatment, redoing vast parts of them, or just starting over completely. This time around, we’re releasing the following bits to you:
- Anthro – redone from scratch, a really huge improvement over the previous versions!
- Bear – got a lot of loving and better textures, more tasty detail on them
- Canine hybrid – redone from scratch, but in spirit of the old design
- Dracanine – the dracolupe’s signature penis, extensive remodeling has been done, much more detailed mesh and textures
- Otter – got a set of balls finally, we also improved the mesh, as well as redid the textures completely
- Werewolf – one of our most popular bits, redone from scratch. Better proportions, much better texture options, still matching the popular werewolf brands as well!
We will also be putting out a few other improvements, among them a bugfix for all 6.0 series bits for an issue that that could affect prims the bits were linked to, when activating throb. Furthermore, we are planning to have another small update ready for the vaginas/herm sets, making scale/plate/fur textures for all of them. We’ll be hard at work the coming days to make this happen!
Once more we’ll be having our party over at GYC with the lovely Kit Doolittle as DJ, and we will be there in person as well to talk to you, and listen to your feedback, as well as answer your questions. We will of course also be having our raffles again, so drop on by for a chance to win some L$ cash! As usual, we’ll be starting at 2pm and going til 4, but the party usually always lasts longer!
Lastly, this month’s AmA session falls on the same date as the release, meaning if you have any questions, suggestion, bug report, feedback etc, please feel free to join the party and let us hear what’s on your mind, we’re here to listen to you all!