The short and sweet: Want to wear our wolf avatar, but want to use it on a Maitreya, Slink, Belleza or other such mesh body? Now you can!
As of right now, a free update is available for our wolf avatars, which includes special variants of some of the pieces, allowing them to be used on most other mesh bodies. This means neck-less versions of the head,generic fit versions of the digilegs etc.
Additionally, we put some fixes and improvements into the wolf avatar, as listed here:
- The kit parts no longer require an Avatar Core body attached in order to texture. Hands and feet are excluded from this since they are specifically made for Avatar Core.
- The hand animation on/off toggle should now work proper!
- Fixed a potential crash in the HUD
- Some minor animation fixes in the macro/bitch heads
- Instead of male/female tail, we now have 4 unisex tail sizes
To update, once again simply visit any inworld redelivery terminal and give that a poke. Alternatively touching our vendors will give you the same menu that takes you to the redelivery page.
As a little future treat, we’ll make it known that our fox avatar is up next, with some more extensive improvements backported from the wolf, followed by the cobra avatar, giving you access to 3 quite popular kits which then will be able to be worn on most mesh bodies, have the bitch head, various tail sizes, etc!
YAY~!!! Fox avatar for other mesh bodies! YAY! <3
Awesome, I hope to see an update like this for the sergal eventually!
We are considering what we can do for the sergal, though it might not be the next one just yet! We have some other big plans coming up though 😀