As of this post, there is a fix available targeting the Animesh Ovipositor, addressing an issue where the bits were rendered entirely unresponsive. If you are affected by this, please redeliver your purchase via any inworld location, either via the redelivery terminals or touching a vendor to access the menu!
This round, I’ve tackled a few smaller fixes mainly for avatars, to address various open issues.
The fixes available today include the following:
- Shark kit – Improved the manual, removed section on digilegs, added section covering the alternate tails for bento genitals compatibility
- Dragon kit – Fixed the spikes being misaligned on the large tail
- Animesh Ovipositor – fixed the “self” animation being unable to trigger. The HUD should play it by pressing harder until you are past the last limp animation, the text trigger is /5 self
- Animesh Equine Deluxe – fixed an issue with the vendor item text and marketplace desciption
- Animesh Vernid – fixed an issue with the marketplace texts talking about the presence of a knot
For the first three, you may redeliver any affected items via the usual method; please visit any inwold store and access a redelivery terminal or touch a vendor to access the menu.
The latter two are simply text and listing fixes and require no action on your part!
In the wake of the first major update, a set of issues has cropped up, mostly directly caused by the changes made. This update should address them all, but if you find any other issues, please file a ticket on psicorp.freshdesk.com and I will make sure to get them addressed as soon as possible!
The fixes for this update include the following:
- All variants: Fixed a permissions error causing animations to not play correctly
- Belleza Jake: Improved rigging for slider deforms, improved normals
- Maitreya: Fixed normals on outer mesh
Once again you should receive this update automatically. Due to the smaller nature of the update, the version numbering has not been changed. If you did not receive a redelivery within the next day or so, please find any inworld store to redeliver manually.
Should any further issues arise, they will be logged and fixed as soon as possible.
After the release of the Animesh & Bento vaginas, many people have run into deformation issues, mainly centered around the hip length shape slider. Until recently, while a potential fix existed, I was unable to actually import the fixed rig into SL. Now however, due to updated software and with the Vernid wrapped up, I finally was able to address the issue along with some further fixes and improvements:
- Fixed strange deformation when using hip length, deformation is now a LOT more forgiving
- Improved the blending mesh by extending it, this should hopefully eliminate any visible seams
- Polished animations, added a bit more motion to them and cleaned up inconsistencies
- Fixed issues with some trans versions
Please note that the Dev Nana version may not be a perfect fit yet, but further improvements may happen yet. This is as good as it gets unfortunately given the state of the devkit.
If you run into any issues, please file a ticket on psicorp.freshdesk.com – do NOT use marketplace reviews for bug reporting; while I try and read them all, there is no guarantee that I won’t miss one, and it is much harder for me to properly track issues this way. I do expect issues to arise given the sizable volume of this update, but I plan on fixing them in a timely manner.
Lastly, you should for the first time receive automated redeliveries – which is likely where you got this link from. This is a one-off measure due to the severity of the rigging issue being addressed.
After what was a very successful weekend thanks to you all, it is time to address a handful of issues that cropped up with the Vernid avatars. The full changelog is listed here, for updates, please visit any inworld location to access the redelivery terminals, or touch any vendor to open the menu and choose redelivery there!
- Fixed the female heads not having asymmetrical texture options on the face object
- Fixed the leg fluff on some legs not texturing
- Fixed a materials seam on the cheek fluff
- Fixed rig issues on Maitreya/Jake digilegs
- Added links to the Royal devkits to the Royal packs
- Correctly added the Vernid rigging devkit to the manual
- Updated Texture devkit & custom appliers to include fixed fluff specular map
- Fixed tail fluff responding when ear fluff was being toggled
In the near future, I will additionally start clearing some of my bug report backlog that accumulated working on the Vernids, as well as finally implementing the rigging fixes needed on the bento vaginas, along with tackling any other open issues regarding them!
It is time for a new avatar once again! This time around, we tackled the popular Vernids, created by LiLaiRa! Also a special thank you to my fiancée for making this possible and getting me in touch with them!
After some long hours refining them, I can finally get these avs into your hands! As with all avatar kits, they’ll have some nice, detailed face animations, all aimed at capturing the slightly crazed demeanor of these guys and gals! Additionally, they are very customizable: The heads feature various fur and scale detail toggles, letting you dial in your preferred style, while each color comes both with and without arm and leg scales on the skin!
Furthermore, the tail and body fluff items also come in several variations, allowing for even more variation!
BOM (aka Bakes On Mesh) is also supported out of box, and the appropriate skins will be included as well of course! And let’s not forget the hypno eyes!
Also, Royal versions will be offered as well! For anyone curious, Royal vernids are a paid version of the otherwise free to own/make your own species, featuring horns, as well as a different set of male genitals (oh yes, did I mention the animesh Vernid penis, also releasing alongside this?). These will both be available for people new to the species via both an add-on and a mega-pack (imagine a royal vernid fat pack), which will include the 25$ MYO payment toward the artist. If you already are an owner of a Royal Vernid, there will be means in place to manually verify this and let you access the upgrades etc without the extra fee, of course!
For compatibility, they will support Maitreya, Legacy, eBody Reborn, the slink Physique line, Belleza and signature bodies, as well as our own Nova bodies. In the future, more models will be added!
Please keep in mind the need to obtain a flat chest mod for any female base bodies as well, Vernids do not possess breasts!
Pricing wise, the base kits will run 1200L$, the addons, fat packs etc will be priced accordingly, with fat packs designed to save 50% over buying the lot color by color!
Lastly, release times and dates!
- Saturday, Nov 12th – Noon SLT at Knotty Beach
- Sunday, Nov 13th – Noon SLT at YIFF
We look forward to seeing you there, and are excited to hear what you have to say about them!
As of this post, another handful of small avatar issues has been fixed. The list is as follows:
- Dragon – fixed misaligned head spikes on male heads
- Dragon – fixed rigged eyes causing issues with neck extenders
- Dragonwolf – fixed issues with eyes on macro heads
- Gryphon – fixed some macro parts not taking textures
As with all updates, please find any of our inworld locations and access a redelivery terminal or click a vendor for its menu, in order to access your purchase history and obtain the updated items!
Today, I updated several smaller avatar related issues, the details are as follows:
- Dragon – fixed small tail looking strangely deformed
- Dragonwolf – fixed macro hands deformation
- Tiger – fixed marketplace listings not updated to latest release#
- Claws & Pads – fixed maitreya high pads not rigged correctly
As with all releases, please visit any inworld store and find a redelivery terminal, or touch any vendor to access its menu in order to obtain the latest versions!
Given the size of the BOM update, issues were anticipated. I’m happy to say though, that for the hundreds of items updated/created, only very few have surfaced so far. This update addresses most of the reported issues, as listed here:
- Fox – fixed textures not applying to some female heads
- Fox – fixed duplicate rigged eyes object
- Dragon – fixed neckless bitch head not working with neck extenders
- Dragon – fixed “Onyx” variant being unavailable for purchase or redelivery
- Shark – fixed fins & tail not responding to older texture appliers
- Shark – added and updated missing custom texture applier
- Gryphon – fixed wrong script in wings
- Gryphon – fixed duplicate items in box
- Core Nova Type B/C – fixed items being unable for redelivery
As always, please visit any inworld location to access a redelivery terminal, or touch any PsiCorp vendor to access its menu and likewise access the redelivery page that way!
Having been hard at work over the last few weeks, I’m happy to announce the release of a large maintenance update for the following avatars as well as our Core Nova mesh bodies:
- Avatar Core Nova
- Claws & Pads
The update introduces Bakes on Mesh functionality for all products listed above (except for the Claws & Pads), including both full support on all mesh objects and proper HUD integration, as well as eBody support – both mesh parts and appliers – for all listed avatar kits. BOM support also includes two BOM skins – regular and strong – included with each avatar.
Additional changes include moving older items to the new HUD design as well as unpacker HUDs, as well as various bugfixes:
- Fixed general issues on Claws & Pads, bad fits, no HUD response etc
- Fixed Core Nova Macro Claws issues
- Fixed Fox Macro Male head issues
- Fixed Tiger earless head animations
- Fixed Wolf/Fox rigged eyes not allowing separate textures per side correctly
- Ensured full backward compatibility with old appliers on all updated products
- Fixed Core Nova not accepting newer style PsiCorp appliers
Lastly, the shark avatar received a sligthly larger overhaul, bringing it in line with the other avatar kits. This means a slightly reworked and improved head, adding rigged eyes, fitting the new style eyelashes. Also, all animations have been re-exported for greater fidelity, this is especially noticeable on the tail animations. Furthermore, the HUD has been ported to the new style, as well as the texture appliers, including support for Maitreya, Legacy, and of course now eBody appliers directly.
As a word of caution, literally hundreds of items have been patched/upgraded/edited/etc, as well as hundreds of BOM skins that were hand made. I fully expect there to be issues and things that have been missed, things that won’t quite work right just yet. If you encounter something like this, please be sure to either report it in the PsiCorp discord’s support channel, or file a ticket on psicorp.freshdesk.com so that I may address it quickly.
As with all updates, visit any inworld location and use the redelivery terminal to receive the latest versions of your items.
And on a final note, this maintenance update also serves to create a more advanced base going forward, to enable better avatar development. With this update now complete, work will commence on the exciting upcoming [REDACTED]s!