I’ve been expecting some issues given the sheer size of the avatar update that got released this weekend, and did manage to collect a decent number of issues. I’m happy to report that after a long couple of days, all reported issues should be resolved!
You can receive updates as usual, simply visit any inworld location and either find a redelivery terminal, or click any vendor to open the menu, which can also take you to the redelivery site.
Fixes include the following:
- Unpackers: Fixed permission issue preventing applier HUDs from unboxing
- Unpackers: Fixed unpackers giving duplicate items for some unpack options
- Unpackers: Fixed slink male handing out female items
- Unpackers: Fixed alternate heads not unpacking for some unpack options
- Fox: Fixed missing head / bitch head HUDs
- Fox: Fixed issue with animation playback
- Fox / Wolf: Fixed issues with Nova male digilegs in normal/macro size
- Gryphon: Fixed applier HUD applying incorrect textures to some parts
- Claws / Pads: Fixed Belleza foot claws not responding to HUD
- Claws / Pads: Fixed tinting not working as expected for some parts
- Claws / Pads: Fixed fitment/rig issues with Core Nova hands normal/macro
- Dragon: Fixed white parts remaining on head after texture application
- Dragon: Fixed floating parts on Maitreya digilegs
- Head HUDs: Fixed face controls not updating / displaying correctly
Also, all fat packs are now properly listed on the appropriate vendors, check them out!
Well normal size parts was fixed and now works properly, but macro… male parts still not fixed at all, or it’s just I am so unlucky, and female hands fits normaly, but didn’t get textures from applier.