I’ve been expecting some issues given the sheer size of the avatar update that got released this weekend, and did manage to collect a decent number of issues. I’m happy to report that after a long couple of days, all reported issues should be resolved!
You can receive updates as usual, simply visit any inworld location and either find a redelivery terminal, or click any vendor to open the menu, which can also take you to the redelivery site.
Fixes include the following:
- Unpackers: Fixed permission issue preventing applier HUDs from unboxing
- Unpackers: Fixed unpackers giving duplicate items for some unpack options
- Unpackers: Fixed slink male handing out female items
- Unpackers: Fixed alternate heads not unpacking for some unpack options
- Fox: Fixed missing head / bitch head HUDs
- Fox: Fixed issue with animation playback
- Fox / Wolf: Fixed issues with Nova male digilegs in normal/macro size
- Gryphon: Fixed applier HUD applying incorrect textures to some parts
- Claws / Pads: Fixed Belleza foot claws not responding to HUD
- Claws / Pads: Fixed tinting not working as expected for some parts
- Claws / Pads: Fixed fitment/rig issues with Core Nova hands normal/macro
- Dragon: Fixed white parts remaining on head after texture application
- Dragon: Fixed floating parts on Maitreya digilegs
- Head HUDs: Fixed face controls not updating / displaying correctly
Also, all fat packs are now properly listed on the appropriate vendors, check them out!