Yes, the wait is finally over! This weekend on the 16th of January, we’re officially releasing the Dracolupe avatars!
After months of work, we can present you with a whopping FIFTY different colors in various patterns and types, and we have even more great news: Initially intended as limited release, we decided to make the awesome stripey versions a permanent variant! This means the developer PSD files will include the stripe patterning for you to use, as well!
So be sure to mark this Saturday in your calendars, since at 2pm SL time, we’ll be hosting another great big party over at the GYC, where I’ll be once again talking about all the features this avatar includes, and answering any questions you may have. Of course, giveaway will also be part of the fun!
Additionally, we will be having a second event on Sunday the 17th, again at 2pm SL time, over at YIFF!
To refresh, here’s the list of features we mentioned in a previous article:
- Mesh Body: The body is once again 100% rigged, fitted mesh, meaning you can set almost any shape you want via the body shape sliders. We include a distinct male & female form again, both of them modeled closely after the standard SL shape. This, combined with a powerful body alpha system, means you can wear almost any mesh based clothing without fear of clipping and are not reliable on specially crafted clothing items. As added feature, the female body comes with a mature option, as well as with a flat chested option for more androgynous bodies.
- Materials: The avatar makes heavy use of SL’s materials to create a beautiful sheen, and is extensively modable. PSD files will be released at launch, and via the HUD you can control the glow and illumination of the crystals on the avatar.
- Expressions: Create a wide array of expressions for your avatar; with five different base expressions for both eyes and mouth, as well as many tongue and ear poses, you have hundreds of possible combinations at your fingertips. Save your favorite expressions with a single click, for up to four extra pre-set expression sets. The hands once again have a wide array of pre-set finger poses as well, and are easy to customize to your liking.
- The HUD: Customize any aspect of your avatar with the easy-to-use and low script HUD. Unobtrusive when closed and resizable, it gives direct access to virtually any customization option.
- Custom Textures: Just not feeling any of the colors or patterns we’ll be offering at launch? Download the PSD files to make your own, then use the included, menu-based applier to easily apply custom textures to your avatar – no editing needed! Also, give away or sell your custom texture sets with ease, your customers can apply your textures with only two clicks!
- The colors: At release, we are planning several options for you to choose from: A set of natural, hand-selected colors, followed by a rainbow variation. Additionally, a shiny, reflective latex variant will be included, and lastly, a stripey version of the natural colors.
We look forward to seeing you all at the event, and we hope you will enjoy wearing these avatars as much as we enjoyed building them!