This round, I’ve tackled a few smaller fixes mainly for avatars, to address various open issues.
The fixes available today include the following:
- Shark kit – Improved the manual, removed section on digilegs, added section covering the alternate tails for bento genitals compatibility
- Dragon kit – Fixed the spikes being misaligned on the large tail
- Animesh Ovipositor – fixed the “self” animation being unable to trigger. The HUD should play it by pressing harder until you are past the last limp animation, the text trigger is /5 self
- Animesh Equine Deluxe – fixed an issue with the vendor item text and marketplace desciption
- Animesh Vernid – fixed an issue with the marketplace texts talking about the presence of a knot
For the first three, you may redeliver any affected items via the usual method; please visit any inwold store and access a redelivery terminal or touch a vendor to access the menu.
The latter two are simply text and listing fixes and require no action on your part!