As a little bonus appetizer, have a picture of the updated foxes, in all their glorious new body shading! These will also be available as of today, to fit with our new Avatar Core Nova bodies!
After months of hard work, we are thrilled to present our latest project: Avatar Core Nova!
Let’s get to the most important question first: What is it?
Simply put, we took our old Type A mesh bodies, tossed them away, and built entirely new ones from scratch! That means yes, if you own an Avatar Core Type A body, you can update to these for free!
Type B and C bodies will remain untouched and are still on offer, though Nova is definitely going to be our flagship body product from here on out!
Let’s talk features then, why should you care about these bodies at all?
- Efficient. These bodies have a very low render cost, and have a polycount that is only somewhat higher than our previous bodies, putting them well below many others on the market. In additon, clothing layers are a separate wearable, allowing you to further drop your render cost and script count if you only need the body itself. Scripting also has been overhauled in order to take up less memory, whilst providing more features as well as being more resilient in laggy situations.
- Improved. We sculpted all new bodies for this project, and the inworld meshes are hand-built, every vertex put right where we want it to be. We also took great care when rigging this body, allowing both great response to animations, as well as to shape sliders, giving you a wide range of shape options.
- Materials. Using the SL materials system, we can bring in lots of detail into the body without using costly geometry for it, and it shows. In addition, you can even combine our materials with your existing skins to spruce them up. Furthermore, we provide three sets of materials for each body type. Regular, strong, and curvy.
- Feature-rich. We support the Omega applier system out of box, no need to buy additional relays. We also support a wide range of Omega’s features, from materials-only application to tinting for all parts of the body.
- Complete. As part of the body, we include a set of bento-rigged hands alongside a range of pre-posed animations, or the ability to just turn them off and let your AO take over. Furthermore, the female and androgynous bodies also offer tip-toe and high-heel feet options, as well as a built-in vagina with multiple states.
- Addons. For those that wish to alter their style, we have a range of other breast styles available, as well as the corresponding multi-breast options.
- Outfits. Whilst we wait on official, broad clothing support, we provide our own, small and modable series of clothes for you to wear.
- Accessible. We make our developer resources openly accessible for anyone that wants to create. Want to make custom skins or clothing and other accessories? Contact us and we will happily provide you with the required devkits, to get you started right away.
As with all of our bodies, these come in male, female and androgynous flavors. We are also working on updating our four most recent avatar kits – wolf, fox, cobra and sergal – to not only support these new products explicitly, but to also benefit from the hugely improved body shading that these new bodies allow. We expect that not all four kits will be updated in time for the release, however we’ll strive to have them ready for you as soon as possible! Of course kit updates will be free for all previous owners.
The preview pictures of the wolf avatars speak volumes as to the quality that we managed to achieve so far, and as we work our way through the other kits, we’ll post udpated beauty shots of them as well for you to enjoy.
Now for the big question. When can you get your hands on these, for how much, and where is the party at?
The official release will be on Saturday, the 30th of March.
Prices are as follows:
- Bodies will cost 1600 L$
- Breast addons will cost 600 L$
- Clothing prices vary based on contents
The official release parties will take place at the following times and places:
- Saturday, March 30th: Knotty beach, Noon to 2pm SLT
- Sunday, March 31st: GYC, 2pm to 4pm SLT
We hope to see you all there, we seriously are proud of what we achieved and can’t wait to get it into your hands!
Once again we’ve been going back and updating some of our older builds, bumping up the quality to bring it more up to par with our latest releases. This time, it was the cobra’s turn, one of our more popular species, design courtesy of the talented Spotty The Cheetah.
We gave all textures a pass, in some cases redoing shading from the original base files, and added extra detail to the face especially. Alongside that, we threw in a few script updates, to fix some bugs with animations stopping themselves.
As with our previous kit updates, we added in support for third party mesh bodies, so using the cobra on your slink or belleza body can now be a reality! Furthermore, the popular “Bitch Head”has been introduced to this avatar as well, once again sold as a separate option. And as a little bonus, we threw in some tip-toe feet as well.
To obtain the latest version, visit any inworld location and use a redelivery terminal, or poke one of our vendors to get access to the redelivery menu.
As for the future of things? We have another little project we want to finalize this year, but then we will get into something big. A complete, from-scratch rebuild of the Type A Avatar Core bodies, aka our original mesh body model. It’s now 2 years old roughly, and hasn’t aged too well in our eyes. We learned so much in the past year alone, it is high time we brought these new skills to bear on our bodies, start out fresh, and make something awesome for you all to enjoy. Expect some progress screenshots as well as more details on our plans in the coming weeks and months!
After having gathered so much information with the wolf kit, as well as the mesh body update done for it, we decided the next logical step would be to transfer back a lot of these improvements to our previous avatar kit – the fox. As of now, the new and improved Fox Kit is available both inworld and on the SL marketplace, as well as available for redelivery for anyone who already owns one.
The update brings with it the following features and improvements:
- Improved shading for the entire avatar
- More detailed textures, especially on the head
- Compatibility with most omega-based mesh bodies
- A “bitch head” alternative, which proved so popular with the wolves
- Four tail sizes to pick from
- A new and improved headshape, for both a more fox-ish look, as well as much better hair compatibility
- Updated texture and mesh devkits
Today we sat down and addressed a bulk of minor reported issues, mainy for bits but also some for the dragon kits. The precise details of each fix are listed below:
Penises and herm sets:
- Cetacean: Fixed short state not functioning right
- Avian: Fixed backward emitter not being invisible by default
- Anthro: Addressed custom tint/texture not applying to some states
- Monster & Ovipositor: Fixed wrong scaling for throb
- Fixed an issue on the HUD that caused the firebreath button to instead cause script errors in the head.
To get your updates, simply visit any inworld location and poke a redelivery terminal or vendor, you’ll be shown a menu which takes you to the redelivery website.
The short and sweet: Want to wear our wolf avatar, but want to use it on a Maitreya, Slink, Belleza or other such mesh body? Now you can!
As of right now, a free update is available for our wolf avatars, which includes special variants of some of the pieces, allowing them to be used on most other mesh bodies. This means neck-less versions of the head,generic fit versions of the digilegs etc.
Additionally, we put some fixes and improvements into the wolf avatar, as listed here:
- The kit parts no longer require an Avatar Core body attached in order to texture. Hands and feet are excluded from this since they are specifically made for Avatar Core.
- The hand animation on/off toggle should now work proper!
- Fixed a potential crash in the HUD
- Some minor animation fixes in the macro/bitch heads
- Instead of male/female tail, we now have 4 unisex tail sizes
To update, once again simply visit any inworld redelivery terminal and give that a poke. Alternatively touching our vendors will give you the same menu that takes you to the redelivery page.
As a little future treat, we’ll make it known that our fox avatar is up next, with some more extensive improvements backported from the wolf, followed by the cobra avatar, giving you access to 3 quite popular kits which then will be able to be worn on most mesh bodies, have the bitch head, various tail sizes, etc!
Time for some new shinies again! This time we are happy to present our first batch of clothing for the Avatar Core mesh body line. We are well aware that right now, there are exactly zero officially supported clothing items for our mesh bodies, so we set out to remedy this at least a little, and provide you with a set of basic items to wear.
Included in this release are the following items:
- Tshirts for male, female & androgynous bodies
- Cargo shorts for male/female/andro
- Sports underwear for female/androgynous
- Boxer briefs for males
- Tank top for females
- Pleated skirt for female/andro
- Cock towel for most of my existing bits
Feature wise each of these items will fit type A, B and C bodies, as well as include a macro variant, so those who like it big will also be able to cover up! Also each of my items will also have a decent range of texture variants, allowing for a decent range of styles.
Alongside the clothes, we will be releasing Avatar Core 2.2, which is required for these clothes to work correctly and includes the following fixes:
- Fixed a problem with the clothing alpha system breaking when certain bodyparts were being targeted
- Fixed an issue with the handanim button not working correctly on the HUD
- Fixed an issue with the “addoncheck” command, which could lead to strange behavior if the attach order was not as expected
- Implemented a new Omega relay
All this will be available starting Saturday the 10th of November, and we’ll have a little release event at The Ark at 2pm SL time. So be sure to come on over and party with us again and check out the new threads!
Just a quick little update on the wolves! The release will be this coming weekend on the 6th and 7th of October. We’ll be holding two events once again:
- Saturday, October 6th at Knotty Beach, on noon SL time
- Sunday, October 7th at The Ark, on 2pm SL time
As usual our Avatar Core lineup will be on sale inworld for a reduced price for the weekend, as will be the wolf kits, so the weekend will be THE time to pick one up!
In other news, we are now actively working on making clothing available for Avatar Core, and hope to have a few very basic items ready for the weekend as well, but we can’t make any promise on that yet.
Lastly, we are now waiting on devkits from both Maitreya and Slink, and once we have access to them – hopefully – we will be creating fitting parts for their body lineup as well. These parts will be released as updates to the current wolf kits, so you will be able to obtain those free of charge once released, along with textures and appliers tailored to those bodies.
After a long road, once again we have new avatars to sell! Initially these were planned to be simple and easy, a nice rework of the foxes, but they turned into so much more. A huge upgrade on how I shade things such as muscle detail, a step forward in quality and fitting.
Firstly, we redid the headshape, making it much easier to fit rigged hair. In fact, virtually every rigged hair for the standard heads should fit these heads just fine now.
The second big improvement was shading. We added a lot more shadows and highlights into the skin, and I believe it really shows when compared to older works. In general we paid more attention to detail and learned a lot, and created eyes that finally look nice and alive as well.
Feature wise, these wolves are quite in line with the previous foxes, meaning things such as:
- Varied facial expressions. Whether you want to be happy or sad, snarling or a smirk on your face, the wolf will do it. We also carefully adjusted the various eye states to hold much more expression.
- Rigged hands, tail and ears, with upgraded animations for you to enjoy, as well as rigged feet and digilegs.
- Skins for all avatar core variants, highlighting subtle curves or toned muscle
- A HUD to control all the things
For the first time, we also attempted an alternate head style, which will be offered seperately and is lovingly referred to as the “bitch head”. This particular design features a fuller lip, larger eyelashes, and a higher brow arch, playing to a certain popular style in SL. Should the response be positive, we’ll certainly be doing more of these alternate items in the future.
As far as the release goes, we are shooting for next weekend, so the 6th and 7th of October, however we will update with the proper times and locations once we have all the agreements with the places we want to party at, so do keep an eye on this blog for updates!
Lastly, we are currently in the process of exploring the feasibility of offering these kits with support not only for Avatar Core, but also for other popular mesh bodies. Stay tuned for news on our decision here!
Once again, time has come! We’ve been slaving away over the past few weeks and are now happy to present a new range of PsiCorp bits!
This coming weekend, we’ll be releasing a total of four new designs, inspired mainly by your requests and feedback!
- Natural Canine – Our first new design is a fresh take on our supremely popular canine bits. We made some alterations to it based on your feedback. The tip has been redesigned extensively to have more of a natural, even feral look to it as would be found in the real world, and the sheath has been elongated in its soft state.
- Knotted Equine – An equine shaft with a knot. Simple, imposing, and fun. Once again something many people requested specifically, and now you too can own one.
- Monster – The first in our new line of ovipositor designs. Seated in a plump sheath, this monstrosity is lewd and imposing, and above all, can lock itself inside a victim and fill it full of eggs.
- Ovipositor – The name says it all. A squirming, slick tentacle sprouting from a genital slit, with its tip able to unfurl and open up in order to deposit eggs inside your victims
All four designs will of course be available as herm sets as well, with pricing being as follows.
Male parts will be 350, except the Natural Canine, which will cost 500 due to its 3 variants. The herm sets will cost 750, with the Natural Canine costing 900 respectively.
For the when and where of our parties, we’ll once again run two events with music and a raffle, and of course we will attend in person, so if you have any feedback or questions, or simply want to chat us up, feel free!
For more news and upcoming releases – as well as news on our ongoing collaboration project we spoke of previously, please keep an eye on this blog, as well as our customer group!
Also feel free to join the official PsiCorp discord group here for WIP images and discussions!