So after about a week of many sold dragon avatars, it’s time to roll out a series of minor fixes. These are available as of now, so please use the redelivery function if you are affected by any of this.
- Improved typing detection. The jaw should no longer get stuck in an animation in laggy conditions
- Added missing voice support for the jaw animation
- Added afk detection, the avatar will close its eyes while you are afk
Additionally, a small fix has been rolled out to the dragon bits and mesh vagina marketplace listings, fixing a missing HUD and applier in those products. This only affects marketplace products though, so if you are affected by this, simply grab a redelivery. If you bought inworld, you’re fine!
So what’s next? Well first thing is going to be a boob update. I’ll create versions using fitted mesh so you can enjoy slider resizing and jiggly avatar physics goodness. While I’m at it, I’ll add some multiboobs, as well as some rigged nipples as new products, so look forward to that. After that, I’ll work on a few new things again~ so keep an eye on the blog!
Yes folks, the wait is over 😀 – after months and months, the dragons are done, packaged up, and ready to be put into your hands starting this Saturday. First of all, let’s do a quick rundown about what they can do:
- You get both a dynamic material version in your box, as well as a full duplicate with pre-rendered textures and the SL body
- Script use is extremely low. 10 scripts only, and around 160kb of memory, so very little indeed!
- There are 15 standard colors, most based off of precious gems and metals
- For the shiny lovers, 10 latex versions. Full black and full white, and a black + color assortment
- Also, two special editions, with their own unique set of textures. Fire and Ice, these come as materials only, built to show off the things you can do with materials!
- Of course, male and female versions come in the same box, and for the materials version, you get an androgynous body option as well
- Furthermore, the avatars come with a set of hair and head jewelry
- Also included are a texture applier as well as the required textures to make a matching look for the PsiCorp or other lolas compatible breasts
- The av comes with a handy unpacker that makes it easy for you to get the av of your choice, aka male/female or materials/non-materials
- Lastly, the PsiCorp dragon bits have been updated with scaly texture options to match
Now for the money part! Each av will be priced at 1.200 L$, including the special editions. They are new products, not an upgrade of the old dragons, but I will look into the possibility of offering one-off discounts to the owners of old dragon avs. A direct upgrade however isn’t possible for multiple reasons.
So when can you get them? Come join the party at YIFF this Saturday at 2pm SL time! From that point on out, they’ll be available from any PsiCorp vendor and on the marketplace.